During the five days the International Music festival "Sharq Taronalari" that brought together the best artists in the world came to an end. While awarding the prizes the artists showed the peculiarities of their national music culture had a very strong feeling. We had an interview with them.
The tenth international music festival Sharq Taronalari (Oriental Melodies) completed in Samarkand on 30 August. This year’s festival, organized since 1997 on the initiative of President Islam Karimov, was attended by artists from 66 countries.
On the eve of celebration Uzbekistan's independence, ancient Samarkand lives in a special atmosphere. These days there focused on the incredible creative energy of the most talented representatives of the art of music come here from all over the world.
Famous Georgian folk ensemble "Didgori" August 27, made its first performance on the Registan Square. The group was established in 2003, its activity is mainly aimed at the revival of the ancient original Georgian folk traditions.
Within the framework of the festival "Sharq taronalari" concert programs with the participation of foreign performers are held almost in all notable places. One of these concerts was held in the fascinating culture and recreation park "Shaboda", in mahalla "Chashma ", which will be remembered to me for a long time.
"The festival of friendship and harmony" 28.08.2015 10:52
It is the third day of X International Festival "Sharqtaronalari", participants gladden the spectators at the Registan Square. Music sounds in Samarkand throughout the world. After the performance, we were able to talk to the manager of the "Hunt" group, Madagascar, Randrianantoandro Kilema.
- “Sharq taronalari" is a festival of friendship and warmth” - he says. There is no such a large festival in the world. Registan unites different nationalities with music and kindness.
- Tell us about your group
- The Group consists of three members. They are all talented musicians, and even cheerful people. We want to show traditions and national spirit of our country. Long training and tours to different countries of the world must help us. I think the audience enjoyed our performance.
- What can you tell us about the festival?
- We visited different spots of the earth, but have never been in such high esteem here. "Shark taronalari" has its fans around the world. The number of participants is growing. Many social networks are now publishing all the news of the festival without stopping, which suggests that people are interested to know about the events in Samarkand. During the festival, our group met many musicians from different parts of the world. Also, after the festival, we will continue our friendship.
- Your group pleased everyone with performance, please tell me, How long have you been preparing for the festival?
- We are preparing for festival exactly two years. The training was long, we would perform unusually to surprise everyone. I think the audience needs something unusual, something from the depths of the soul. I think we were able to win the hearts with our music.
- What kind of prospects are you planning in the future?
- We will go on tour to please the fans. We have something to work on, need to develop our talent. I must say that Samarkand is the magical city. Once being here musicians want to come back. We would like to take part in the next festival. We will prepare and want to please the audience once more.
- Thank you for the interview.
- I'm very happy. See you at the next festival.
(Press Service «SharqTaronalari»)